Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Hello, 🙋

Just a few words for anyone interested in my books.

This blog receives views every day from around the world, which is lovely, but so far, it has no followers. 🌍
It's not necessary to have followers but the option is there if you want to know when I post new content or release a new book.

Some bloggers blog daily, some as little as only once each month & others only when they have a new book release, I'm trying to add to this at least a few times each week but as you've probably noticed, it's not easy coming up with new & interesting stuff in the gaps between book releases. 
A meme that amuses me fills a gap most days or other things might crop up now & again that are worth a page but if there are days with no content, that just means I haven't found anything worthy to add on that day.

Many authors have an email mailing list to let their readers know about future book releases, but as they often report in writer's forums about the problems they encounter, it seems that it's not always the best way to go. It seems that many people sign up to hundreds of lists & then when they can't cope with the amount of traffic they've subscribed to, they end up not opening the emails (causing the mail to be marked as spam). I decided not to start an email list but I do have other ways for readers to follow me.
If you want a notification of my new book releases or other content, you can either follow this blog (from the front page, by email or subscribe options) or you can follow my Facebook page.  
Books by A. Woodley  

Thank you for popping in, I hope you find at least something of interest now & again. 💖










No comments:

Post a Comment