Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 June 2018

As I don't really have much to say right now (other than more of my books are currently going wide) ...

Maybe a little fun poll, the only problem with that is I don't know if this blog has polling capabilities 😃

If anybody does want to respond to any questions, the replies can be added to the comments section below this post.

So...

The question...

Does anyone read my posts?


Possible answers...

  1)   No, it's a pile of doo-dah.
  2)   Where am I?
  3)   What was the question again?
  4)   I come here every day.
  5)   I read everything, everywhere.
  6)   Red spotted elephants.
  7)   I patiently wait for every new post & get disappointed when there's nothing new. (Fibber) 😀
  8)   I pop by now & again.
  9)   I read the posts & watch the videos.
10)   I read the posts but don't watch the videos.
11)   I've watched some videos but not all.
12)   I only came here today for the 1st time, I may read something.
13)   I just like the memes.
14)   Something else (as there are no check boxes, it's fine to add your own responses, however daft they may be).


Not really expecting any replies, so we'll see 😁 









No comments:

Post a Comment