Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2018


SPFBO4



Introducing the 4th Self-Published Fantasy Blog-Off. 
 
 A concept started (& run) by Mark Lawrence who recognised that 
self-published authors have a hard time in trying to get noticed in 
the book world where there are millions of books available & more being published every day/week.

300 books are entered into the competition, 30 books are assigned to each of 10 judges (some enlist help to read some of their 30).
There is only 1 winner but all books (& authors) have a chance to be noticed.

  Over 120 authors (myself included with Witch Spelling) are reducing the price of their entered book to 99c/99p in a special promo that runs from 1st-5th August 2018.



The promo can be found here...
The promo

The competition details can be found here...
Mark Lawrence, Blog details.

At 99c/99p, (Amazon only, for my entry) there is an opportunity to try my style of writing for very little outlay & if you enjoy Witch Spelling, you may be tempted to purchase one or more of my other books in future, which can be found in the following places...

My Facebook

Books to read, link for non-Amazon sales

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk


 Some are also available through Google Play/Google Books.
(All are available from Amazon, some from other outlets).
If you take a chance on my book (Witch Spelling), I hope you enjoy it but if it's not your thing, there are lots of other books from my fellow authors, just waiting to be discovered. Something for every taste within the fantasy genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment