Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2021

 Hello people peeps.

Does anyone even come here anymore?

I've just replied to a Tweet which reminded me that I even have a blog.

It's been so long since I checked in here. I didn't realise how long it had been until I saw that the most recent post was in June of last year. Shame on me lol.

My books are still selling (not often, & not all of them), but even one now & again has a certain feel-good factor.

I can't say that I'll do better, or that I'll blog more often in future, but it could happen.  😀

If you've ever bought one of my books, thank you, I hope you enjoyed it. It feels great that some of my work has travelled to so many countries. 

My best seller is one of my two Tarot books, Delving into the Tarot.

Occasionally some of my fiction sells, but I appreciate every single sale.

If you're new here, my books are dotted throughout this blog, if you care to look them up.

...  

I hope you're all coping well with whatever your current situation is, regarding the pandemic.

Here in the UK, we've just gone into another lockdown, which doesn't really affect me that much, but will be stressful for so many. 

My thoughts & good wishes go out to any of you who are struggling in any way.

Stay safe, stay well & I hope your finances & well-being are not suffering while this nasty virus rages.

All the very best to you all. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment