Search This Blog

Thursday 27 January 2022

 

 How it started, and where I am.

 

 If you're a writer/author and you haven't written in a while, it could happen again. 

When I discovered self-pubbing, I completed some old projects, then wrote 2 novels, a novella, 26 short stories, & more. 

I learnt how to format, make covers, videos etc.

I ended with a perpetual calendar, (with over 365 quatrains).

After 2 years of working at it daily, I was a tad burnt out following Sentiments. 

Apart from some poetry books under another name, I was convinced I wouldn't write again. 

Then my niece offered to illustrate for me.

Since then, (less than 2 weeks ago), 

I've written 4 more children's books, found 2 old ones & typed them up, & have started on the next one. 

I can write quicker than she can illustrate, but that's ok.  😁

So, you never know what might start you off again. 

Don't give up hope.

 

Link to my books on Amazon 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment