Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Cover of the month competition

https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/1501/

My Witch Spelling cover has been entered for the All Author cover of the month for March.
I don't expect to win, as there are some fabulous covers out there but if anybody does feel they could vote for me, it would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you. 

 A big thank you to everyone that's voted & shared so far, unfortunately, some idiot that shall not be named for fear of incriminating myself, put the competition link in instead of my own link, I've now sacked said idiot & have edited the post to include the link to my cover.
 https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/1501/ 
Voting takes place each week throughout the month, so if I do get through round 1, there's still more rounds to go, just in case anyone likes me or my cover enough to vote again in the following rounds. Pretty please. xxx 💕

 Only the top 100 covers with the most votes will be allowed to proceed to the second stage of the competition which starts in the second week (7th March).



No comments:

Post a Comment