Search This Blog

Thursday 22 February 2018

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

I'm still setting up and I don't really know what I'm doing yet.
This is all new to me so I'm learning as I go along.  😉

I hope to add some interesting items over time but I'll probably begin by listing my books, both published and any work in progress.

My current work in progress is my second novel, Serial Stalker.
It's nearing completion and then it will need to be edited and proofed.
I had planned to publish this novel this month but I first published in March 2017 and have 12 books for sale now.
It seems rather fitting to publish book 13 in month 13, so I now plan to finish and publish by next month.
(March 2018).







I will be adding my other 12 books in time, which consist of
2 Tarot books, (both are an introduction to the 22 cards of the Major Arcana, 1 is in verse form).
2 poetry (50 random poems in verse in each one).
1 Novella, Witch Spelling.
1 novel, Restless Spectres.
1 collection of 20 murder short stories, Murder Melange.
1 collection of 3 short fictional reincarnation stories. Life Returns.
1 Children's picture book (B&W), My friend the dragon
Plus 3 short stories (eBook only)
If... Spending a million.
Blocked
Ferrying Riches.
Details of these can be found on my Facebook page until I add them to my blog. 
Possibly a little something to suit most tastes.
All of my eBooks are free to read with Kindle Unlimited.



No comments:

Post a Comment