Search This Blog

Saturday 10 November 2018



Coming soon...

Black Friday promos...

Watch this space, actually watch for spaces above this, scrap that, they won't be spaces as they'll contain promo info :) 

4 of my books will be included in 2 promos, a bunch of authors, well, 2 bunches of authors are banding together to reduce our books to 99c (mine will also be 99p but I'm not sure if all of the others will be).  
A lot of these authors will probably be in both promos.

I'm waiting for the promo hosts to post the banners/info/dates etc but when I have them, I'll post them here, on Twitter & on Facebook. 

We're a friendly lot & we don't see each other as competition, we're all in this together, promoting the promos wherever we can in the hopes that...
a) we sell more books
b) we may be discovered by new readers who might like our cheapie books & go on to read more of our work
c) we sell more books
d) we might possibly get some good reviews from our readers
e) we sell more books
f) I think there's an echo in here but you might get the idea that this is mostly about selling more books. 😉








 

No comments:

Post a Comment