Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2018


 SPFBO 2018 Promo

All books 99 cents  (Some including my Witch Spelling will also be 99p (UK).

From Nov. 15 - Nov. 19

The promo page link... SPFBO 2018 Promo

If you're still not sure what SPFBO is, there are more posts below with info on this great annual competition.

It runs for several months, has a max of 300 self-published books & at the end, there can be only 1 winner.

Being the outright winner is not the main aim of entering for most authors, as the benefits of entering are far-reaching in terms of 'meeting' other authors, getting exposure for our work & having readers buy & possibly review not only the book entered but also other books in our own catalogue. 

If you're interested in buying my Witch Spelling, it's at the bottom of the promo page so here's a link to make it easier...

Witch Spelling

There are some amazing books in this competition, some I've read, some are already purchased, sitting on my computer waiting to be read & others are in my TBR (to be read) list.

I keep discovering new gems as the competition bloggers review books from their pile, so I'm guessing my TBR list will continue to grow for some time yet.

Nervously waiting for my blogger judge to review mine, I do hope she likes it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment